- CONTRIBUTE to Recalling Our Landcestors BIPOC Urban Homesteading Mentorship
CONTRIBUTE to Recalling Our Landcestors BIPOC Urban Homesteading Mentorship
Recalling Our Landcestors is a BIPOC one-on-one (in-person OR virtual) urban homesteading mentorship program with Candace Taylor during the months of July and August of 2021. Due to on-site construction that will be occurring in April and May, and Shift Meals Fellowship occurring in June, we are unable to begin these 1:1 mentorships sooner in the grow season but know that that will change come 2022. Spaces are limited (6-8 mentees total).
Some of the general topics we will cover is:
- Preparing Gardens Before You Grow
- Fundamentals of Growing Food & Medicine
- Backyard Chickens 101
- Fundamentals of Growing Cannabis (optional)
- Harvesting & Preservation
- Putting Your Gardens to Rest
In order to support the costs of this program I am calling on the community to contribute financially. All funds will go towards scholarships for BIPOC to participate in this urban homesteading mentorship program.